Brock Archer is the former Assistant Fire Chief for the Hopland Fire District. He is a multifaceted California State Fire Training Instructor, and teaches vehicle extrication, swift water and rope rescue at the NFPA level. Brock sits as a Principle committee member of the NFPA 1936 Standard, keeping him involved in all extrication tool manufacturing standards. He is also a contributing author to Fire Engineering and other various publications.
Teaching auto extrication throughout the world, Brock’s courses cover modern vehicle safety concerns and techniques to overcome new vehicle construction features. His common sense approach to High Voltage Components, SRS, alternative fuels, and vehicle construction, along with his tactical approach to polishing common extrication evolutions, makes Brock one of the top extrication instructors today.
Brock welcomes any communication and can be contacted by email or phone anytime.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-206-0700
Brock is also certified to teach several Ca State Fire Training and NFPA classes. A few are listed below.
– Command 1A (Command of Structural Firefighting)
– Command 1B (Command of MCI, Wildland, & Hazardous Materials Incidents)
– Command 1C (Company Officer Wildland Command)
– Command 2A (Command of Large Scale Incidents)
– Driver Operator 1A
– Driver Operator 1B
– Swift Water Rescue Basic & Advanced
– EV Safety Training (NFPA)
– Many Basic Level Courses including Pump Operations, Wildland Firefighting, Haz-Mat, and more.